Forklift Sim 3 Forklift Sim 3

For the German inside us all

Gabe Newell: Hattastrophe Gabe Newell: Hattastrophe

Worth its weight.

Just needs more weight-related diseases and some sounds and to be a bit more responsive.

Kon's Big Trouble Kon's Big Trouble

Is it me...

Or is Kon a complete copy and paste of Sakutaro?

niipah.swf niipah.swf

Great flash

But its lol the amount of people who dont even know her name and where she is from.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Its alright.

Its good but the fun doesnt last long.

Glass Fish Rhythm Glass Fish Rhythm

Meh

The controls are slow and unresponsive and the saving system is terrible.

It would be much better if they were fixed otherwise its just boring.

Customer Service Customer Service

Fun and easy

It said I got the best deal possible :D yay!

Also, this game series is very fun and may help in real life.

ChatBot ChatBot

Nice

It responds correctly to anything that makes sense. Harder than it seems, and it also does the alphabet.
Maybe you should make it respond to things like np :D and things like that.

Sandbox Sandbox

A very fun game!

But you should put in an option for a border to go around the edges od the screen.

Super Smash Flash Super Smash Flash

I See youre a big fan of wario as well as nintendo

overall the gameplay wasnt as great as i expected due to the lack of friction and intensity like the original, but it still is a good game. I see you like wario aswell because of the second level on adventure. The silly thing about this is that you can jump a whole level whithout hitting or being hurt but when you want to jump high you cant. Theres also a lot of glitches aswell and that makes me a sad panda :-( .i think it could be better with 3d graphics to create a feeling of control and as if youre there and also to create feeling. I also think you should add better attack controls to fight with so you dont keep bashing the same button until it breaks and wondering what random moves gonna come out next. 10 for sound because its the actual music in the game and im just wondering.....WHERE DID YOU GET THAT MUSIC COS IT COULDNT HAVE BEEN RECORDED BECAUSE ITS TOO SMOTH AND SHARP, so the question round up is... WHERE DID YOU GET THE MUSIC + SOUND EFFECTS?!?!?!!??! Oh yeah its a great game but not the best you can get. I think you should practise a bit more and maybe try 3d. 7.5/10 (i rounded it up on overall because it wouldnt let me do a decimal)